samedi 25 avril 2009

Short trip back to Paris

Special occasion: my old friend, Laure, is getting married.
Who would have thought this? It's always weird thinking someone you grew up with is building his/her future as an adult.

So I took a ticket and came back for that particular occasion. On the day, I went a bit earlier at Laure's place to see if all was ok. She already went to the hairdresser and Daphné was ready to do her make up.
There was a little tension in the air that showed me that day wasn't a common day. Sylvie, her mum and my Godmother, was running everywhere to have everything sorted and Laure was moaning as usual. :)

I came back home to get prepared and met my mum and brother who were all dressed up too. 15-30 min before the meeting time, Daffy called me to help her with the bride and groom flowers. We rushed to the flower shop and saw, before all guests, the flowers taht Laure would have on all pictures. It was a very nice little bunch of various flowers.

I finally came back to pick my mum and brother up and all together, we left for the other side of the road to the city hall, as the wedding was taking place in Levallois.

After having waited for a while due to some delay, we finaly took place in the wedding room of our beautiful city hall and the deputy mayor started the speech. He talked about both parties, talked about the link each and everyone had with the city of Levallois and all summed up it was a nice ceremony.

Straight after, we left to Laure's parents' place and had the little "party". I had the occasion to talk to Antoine, which I hadn't seen in 2 years, since our separation, and it all went very well.
The party finished late at night (or should I better say, early morning) and everyone seemed satisfied with the day.

I really wish this wedding will go well in time. I may haven't seen Laure in ages and we may not agree all the time on everything but she will remain forever someone I do care about. Let's wish them the best of happiness.

2 commentaires:

Don Chisciotte a dit…

Finally. It was long time that you didn't update your fans on your news.
Ciao

Don Perignon a dit…

ma nessuno commenta mai il blog? Tra 20 anni, quando riguarderai questi vecchi post, troverai sempre i miei stupidi commenti :)