jeudi 14 août 2008

Time flies away

Back here, under the sun.

I finally managed to bring some pictures to show a bit how my life is here. I can't show as many as I would like to but at least enough for you to have an idea.

On the left:
Here at Cannes' Film Festival on the 24th May.
I saw: Frédéric Mittérand, Dany Boon, Dany Brian, Brigitte Fossé...

On the right:
The main room of my studio. 20m², 3 windows and a comfortable sofa-bed!

On the left:
A good part of my work team. Cécilia, my lovely colleague and friend is the girl with the dark hair. :)

On the right:
Just before spending a great day in Eze Village. Mum and Greg.

On the left:
Mum and I enjoying the time of a picture just after visiting the oceanographic museum in Monaco.

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

ma che bell'appartamento!
e quanti personaggi famosi che hai visto...
La vita a Nizza sembra davvero bella

;)