vendredi 29 juin 2007

Square's party

Never stop when you're on your way.

After the dogs race, going to bed at 5 am drunk, I had to wake up at 8 to go to the office. At the race, Michael accepted that we come in the office at 11am but one of us had to be there at 9 in case someone from another division comes. I volunteer but I think I didn't really realize by then how hard it would be to wake up after 3 hours of sleep...

When the others came in, we aggreed on the fact that we all had a hangover and when lunch time arrived, we postponed it because we where feeling too ill to eat anything.

The worst thing is that we had another "office" party that night. The design company we work with (Square) was celebrating their new offices, so after work I had to go back home to take a shower and join the other members of my team at Square. I arrived 1h after the others and by the time I joined them there, Ramona was already pissed. It was so funny.

The evening was nice and we drunk so much that we (meaning Ramona and me) turned the party into a salsa dancefloor. We put the music on and started dancing salsa with who wanted. Ramona started with Paul (our favorite employee at Square... a good friend now) and I tought Michi the basic steps of salsa. Then I "danced" with Paul that obviously didn't notice he was just making me run to follow him. He was dancing a kind of rock on the salsa music and was carying me as if we were dancing acrobatic rock.

The best part of the evening was Michael. He was completely drun, put his arms on Ramona's and my shoulder and starting saying how great it was to work with us, that he was going to miss us and that we were more then welcome to come by again.

Then, at the end of the party (it should have been already 1 o'clock) he said: "Shall we go for a pizza?" We all looked at him thinking "he's crazy!" but he insisted: "Do you have a credit card? I'll sign everything! You know if I put that on personal expenses, Werner (ndlr: the CEO) has to sign it, but if you have a credit card I'll sign EVERYTHING! Do you have a credit card? Do you? I'll sign!!!" It was so funny!

Ramona wanted to bring us to the farewell party of a common friend so we put Michael in a taxi by telling him his son was home waiting for him and finally he left.

Ramona, Erika, Paul and me left for Nicolas' farewell party. We arrived there very late and it was already the end. But we really enjoyed our time there... especially me since I talked with Nicolas' friend that kept on making blunders. It was so funny!

Once more, great evening! ;)

Aucun commentaire: