mercredi 15 août 2007

Visiting the city... one last time

14.08.07
After two days spend writing my report for the school, Célie and I went to visit Dublin Zoo. We were disappointed. The entry was quite expensive and the zoo wasn't that exceptional.

We went for a coffee with a friend (potential boyfriend for me ;-) ) and in the evening we joined Alex and Ramona for the final diner together. It was nice, though a bit weird. Saying goodbye wasn't easy...

15.08.07
Last visit of the city (St Patrick's Cathedral and Christchurch) with Célie, my (still) potential boyfriend and a friend of my cousin's girlfriend (are you still following?).

The evening was a nice memory as well: Japanese restaurant with Célie and Marie (my last evening with her) and one last drink at the Capitol Bar where Richie joined us!!

Aucun commentaire: