jeudi 16 août 2007

You'll be in my heart

I can't believe 6 months have already past. My life here was just extraordinary and I don't want to leave.

I've said goodbye to almost everyone and now I'm trying to finish to pack. I'll never get in the plane with such heavy and big luggages! I've brought everything I really needed and left the rest to Marie.

Saying goodbye to her was really hard. I've been living with her and I did so many things with her that just imagining not seeing her every morning is awkward. I used to talk to her about everything, go out with her for a smoke even if I don't smoke, call her in the morning when I knew she was in her room awake just because I was too lazy to get up and say hi in person... I'll miss all these little things...

Finaly Célie and I left. Arriving in Baggot Street, my hand luggage, which was uncredibly heavy, broke! We just left since 2 minutes and I had already a problem!!! Célie and I decided to take a cab to the airport but getting closer to it, we got stuck in the traffic jam. We were really short in time and we started praying not to miss the plane.

Fortunately we arrived and the next problem to solve was the luggages to check in. I don't know how I did. I transferred stuff from one bag to the other until it got a bit lighter... that meant that Célie and I had each 2 pullovers, 1 coat, 1 bag about to break and 1 broken, plus other stuff that was about to fall down every second. We were desperate!

We asked a couple to help us carrying our stuff until the plane but these stupid and selfish people refused because they were afraid we were carrying bombs or stuff like this. Do we look like terrorists?!!!! That really got on our nerves but fortunately another man saw our desperation and helped us.

We arrived in Beauvais airport and I was waiting for my luggages when I heard the speakers saying "For your security, we allow only one luggage per person". I looked at Célie and together we started laughing.

Célie's mother was waiting for us outside and we drove to Célie's home. Just the time to grab some clean clothes and we were on the road to Paris.

Here finishes the story of my Irish adventure. I've made a lot of new and very good friends (among my best friends!), visited a wonderful country and learned so much on all levels. I'll never forget this amazing and great experience and I'm decided to go there again. Ireland is my best adventure so far!

Aucun commentaire: